Saturday, October 23, 2010

Getting Married On A Yacht In South Africa

[day] This or That short

I've been tagged by dear Steffi . Task is simply to select from two opposite things which one you prefer.

Soo and there you go: first

essence or catrice?
- clearly catrice, especially now when the new an assortment comes out soon.

2. Artificial or natural nails?
- groomed natural nails.

third waterproof or not waterproof mascara?
- for everyday not waterproof, the evening not so long since I need to remove make; waterproof for special occasions.

4th Mousse or hair spray?
- hair spray so that the styling better holds. I have quite enough volume.

5th Mousse make-up or 'normal' Make-Up?
- certainly Mousse make-up is quick and simple and looks of course

6th light or dark nail polish?
- rather dark. I love red and dark berry nail polish (080 Catrice Let's talk about Barrie / / Manhattan 46K)

7th Body Lotion or Body Butter?
- Body Lotion. It is absorbed much faster, can spread more easily and not stick to clothing.

8th baked or pressed eye shadow?
- I do not have a clear baked pressed eye shadow

9th Dresses or skirts?
- that always comes to the season, the weather and my mood depends. I wear both happy but if I had to really decide then for the clothes.

10th Lip gloss or lipstick?
- lipstick. The wearing comfort is much better since my lip gloss is clearly too sticky.

11th Spring or fall?
- I am an absolute spring child

days I hereby:

by Kathi Over Values

Lea of

Nivia and colorful life of Lifestyle ... and stuff.

Until then,

0 comments:

Post a Comment