Saturday, June 5, 2010

Nadine Jansen Milena Velba Apartment

small shopping

To get back to the 'Beauty branch' of the blogs I post to you quickly or my little shopping from last week.

I usually always take the essence of Flüssigeyeliner. This is always something to my eyelashes, so I took the 'Filzeyeliner' with. Let's see how he does so, I'm curious.
The lip gloss is transparent on the lips, but I like the smell and the freshness. - I'm more the type of lipstick, so I use it anyway only a lipstick and there is the transparency super!
The Nivea cream smells heavenly! She donates super moisture and gives a small burst of freshness. Perfect for legs and hands. And in winter on the dry skin areas like nose and co.

you use some of these products?
you want to know more?
write me!

I must get back to work! - The presentation cobbled not by itself ..

Until then,




0 comments:

Post a Comment