Saturday, July 17, 2010

Cheap Rabbit Hutches For Sale In Kent

MNY-I too was robbed weak

befor even the new and "young" brand MNY was moving into the drugstore, it was hyped in numerous blogs. All cosmetic junkies waited loszustürmen only on the counter and order to buy something new and interesting things from this brand. She is young, has a great selection, sorted by color and brand is the daughter of Maybelline New York. Since nothing could go wrong. So when the week started MNY-Blogger, I was finished with the final issue. I thought it was cruel and was initially absolutely nothing to do with the products.

I also took the view that all items had gotten a shot too much glitter and have the entire mark under "Children make up" stamped. After a slightly longer abstinence here in the blogger world, I was watching the counter MNY but even more closely. Beginning with a certain skepticism. - When I had the counter for the first time I was considered nothing but really good. As I found on a cardboard cutout a tester but I was surprised. I dips into it with a finger and went by the color on my hand back and was actually stunned. It was a beautiful metallic brown. Cool, well pigmented and not absolutely terrible!
My curiosity was piqued and I saw the liquid Rouge (which is unfortunately limited). Now I had a peach-colored clay and bäunlichen Rouge in the hand. Thus, I needed more a light tone for the entire eyelid. And whoosh, it was also found more quickly than expected. So I strode happily to the cashier and bought my very first MNY products. Many weeks after all the hype and my excitement.














W hat is your opinion about MNY?
What experience have you done with the products?


Until then,

0 comments:

Post a Comment