Saturday, August 14, 2010

Does Anal With Mandingo Hurts ?

poll / / News Sidebar

so my love I possess a small survey started in the post is about what's you desire from me. There is no good to me when I post something and it did not interest you. So I thought a little survey is not to get wrong by a brief overview. And now there was the question in what I choose posts whole under parts.
I chose spontaneously following:

Reviews
purchases
swatches
makeup routine
hair - Routine


I certainly hope that it receives a . You have to not even be limited to an answer but you can click on any lot.

If I ever do it again I would like to turn attention to the new 'Review' and 'wish list' in the sidebar. Both are of course kept up to date. Say: In the review list I add new reviews, and in the wish list I delete the things that I've 'met'.


So that's it but also with the news!

Until then,

0 comments:

Post a Comment