Friday, August 27, 2010

Southpark Buffering And Skip

cleansing

Man is always looking for the perfect facial. Either the smell is not true, much to be desired to maintain effect or it does not fit easily with the skin. Also I have not found the perfect solution. Sorry!
a long time I was really happy with the Dr. Hauschka products. The face wash cream, the tonic, the Oil and Rejuvenating made my skin look silky smooth and rosy. But then, after about half a year left after this euphoria, I would have to examine all products bought and not after it. I tried out Biomaris.
With this brand, I am completely happy but honestly it was annoying me in the long run now accessible on the web. So I went to the Dm and took me a cleanser and a toner of Balea. Just like that, at random. Normally my skin zickt at "cheap" drug store products, so I'm curious.

What do you think of the Balea products? What
take her for your daily facial cleansing?

Ah! before I forget: The topics range Practiced handles "is shelved. She really is very time intensive and I think it is the most useful when I start it only when I take pictures for the time needed to process and actually did write.

Until then,

0 comments:

Post a Comment