Sunday, September 26, 2010

Why Does Desmume Emulator Start To Lag?

[day] grab the next book ... New

... with at least 123 pages. Beat the page 123 to search the fuente sentence on the Seite und poste die nächsten drei Sätze.

Getagged wurde ich von der lieben ParadiseKitty .

Mein Buch ist: Dear John von Nicholas Sparks

















"I thought back to the nights on guard duty, when I'd imagine sitting beside the girl of my dreams and feeling all was right with the world. I knew now what I'd been missing all these years.When I felt Savannah rest her head on my shoulder, I found myself wishing I hadn't joined the army."

Klasse Film and equally wonderful book.

Soo, after some lengthy absence and a broken camera I sign up again.
Fortunately, the camera is finally ready to start blogging and now nothing in the way ...

Until then,

0 comments:

Post a Comment