Thursday, July 22, 2010

Can Ms Cause Your Face To Swell

OPI, China Glaze or Essie?

Soo, now I need your advice I am on the verge par zuzulegen me a 'higher quality' nail varnish. From the drugstore I've just about any brand of 100% TIG and frankly I was not yet satisfied. - Although the Catrice new paint really excel all others!

In any case, I have come to speculate and am not sure which brand I should buy my paints ..

China Glaze?
OPI?
Essie?

I have considered the respective ranges and must say that each brand has wonderful paints. I could also buy a few brands from all 3 paints but I would not let a small fortune to nail polish there. So I have limited myself to one brand. I have finally had enough nail polish in every color!

What do you think?
Which brand do I go the most? High
seen, of course.

Until then,

0 comments:

Post a Comment