Friday, July 23, 2010

How To Get With Pinky?

Let's go! - Sports Shopping

After several years of my football boots are unfortunately on the side broke. Therefore had to be as fast as possible new here, because next weekend I'm on a training course and of course there need sensible soccer shoes.
football? - Why?
Very simple: because it Fun!

But the right shoes is not easy to find. After much back and forth I've decided for the following:















Actually, I do not like 'colorful' soccer shoes. But since they are not completely yellow I have turned a blind eye. I'd rather classical: dark blue / black!
Well with such claims is found it not so easy wear shoes because the store about 80% of the shoes endweder red were green, blue or yellow. The pairs were then isolated simple of course, not everything in my size there. As if all the world would take 39! So I've
then ultimately the 'good' Adidas shoes taken. According to the seller Michael Ballack has done so before the World Cup advertising. - Well, then this will become a great season! ; D

power their sport?
If so, what exactly?

I have 2 times a week of training (actually 3 times the only time I can do not unfortunately),
go once a week and an additional 45 minutes. Jogging.
- In the season I have also supposed, every weekend a game

their post fits in here?
's write me in the comments.

Run, run, run



0 comments:

Post a Comment