Saturday, July 17, 2010

Welcome Address Program

collecting shopping-I'll get to

Soo, now there is a small collection purchase. Since I was away a bit longer must be some selbstverstädnlich subsequently recovered. For an entire month!
Well, first of all an image of the cosmetic products, in recent times have moved into my basket.
I hope I have not forgotten much. Morphosis in the Matt had a darker shade with (140). Summer is here and the tan will not be long in coming. The Basic lipstick is worn only with the RDL Gloss, because otherwise he is far too bright and shiny.




















short, concise and factual. I answer questions on individual products but you.

Now I come to a question addressed to you.
What issues should I take up next?
Do you have any requests? Do you want to review a few products? The yield my shopping programs? Or rather favorite products?

I would appreciate any suggestions and questions!

Until then,

0 comments:

Post a Comment