Thursday, February 10, 2011

Aishwarya Rai Full Length Boobs

riverside

Click first, then read.


Good day to all my readers.
Yesterday was a really good day. Good weather and no worries. Until the song 'River Side' by my listeners heard . The tears flowed and I did not know how much sadness I must have put into. my hands trembled. I felt the song. And the more often I listen to me, the more I Obél speaks from the soul. The song captures me. And so I hear the time in every spare second of music. A few months ago I was only aware of how important music has become to me. You accompanied me in the most beautiful moments and you can let yourself go with it. Worries forgotten. Just let go. Music is very important to me [now].


shoes Goertz


The pictures I took yesterday while walking. Nothing special, but it was just so great weather, that I have brought my camera.

all a love 'Rest-Thursday'.
I am babysitting tonight. What did you like this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment