Wednesday, February 9, 2011

How Do I Get In Touch With Pinky?

small Amu-between

true colors!
is thanks to your many well wishes it back to me really well! You are top class and I really like you ♥: D
How this is so, after a long and exhausting illness is somehow feel like new again for what.
At least it does me so. Such a look I've never worn, but I wanted to do something reddish. I have kept the rest very discreet styling. Makes me Amu portable. But I 'm always for extreme AMU expressions in everyday life, if you will.
The picture is a bit pale, which is on the stupid light situation. Eyebrows will turn only after the exams! (I can not wait)

eyes
• MAC Bare Study Paint Pot (entire lid to the brow as a base)
• MAC nanogold e / s (inner Liddrittel up and down on the Amu-Rand), Hot Hot Hot e / s (Lidmitte above), Shock-A-Holic e / s (Läußeres Liddrittel above, lower lashline) Centre , Vainglorious e / s (all outside the top and bottom, in the crease) (all LE)
• liquid eyeliner pen CK edge electric electric black (liner above)
MAC Feline Kohl Power Eye Pencil (on the water line) • Eye Brow Pencil Artdeco 3
• Chanel Inimitable Mascara Intense
cheeks
• MAC Oh So Fair Beauty Powder (LE)
lips
• MAC Patisserie l / s


I hope you like it! If this color combination is an option?
Greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment