Friday, February 4, 2011

Sea Shell Napkin Rings

moments pass away, their memories remain.

Zara tunic, skirt and shoes H & M

I was yesterday briefly Christina in the city and I'm a scrub for about 12 € at Douglas indulged, and a "delicate airy" Make up - pictures and more text then

follow I also bought myself a new book. On my list 2011 is 10 good books now - what I am good with are my books, the classics are, or at least have a good language. So, long story short: When I read the novel "The Reader" saw, I knew: I must have The book reads. the film but I know already, but I'm looking forward to start the book. Currently, I'm still with "Veronika Decides to Die" busy. The book is also brilliant.

is already planned your weekend? Mine already. As announced, is down to luck or nothing has shifted. I celebrate the night in Cologne and I shop there again tomorrow. A real Cologne weekend then!

I'm writing. Until then.
And thanks to my dear reader 200 + [if one can write: D].

0 comments:

Post a Comment