Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Jcpenney Salon Hours/prices

sign of life ...

... from the sick bed
As you might notice could you, I was not very active in recent times. The reason is that I was struck Worst, nastiest, meanest and insidious flu ever.
On Saturday I got up mogends and does not quite know what happens to me. Damn it went crappy to me: D I had no real reason to immediately start the howling. Have I then as I mean bringing forward the exams are sunken. Bad, always when I'm sick I start at the absolute Lapalie howling. Since I need only look at a wrong ...

Well, Saturday is our day of shopping. Since I have no car and no supermarket nearby, we always drive shopping with my father. With my father there is not a disease, only weakness! : D He is one of the rare men who rise in their Krankeitsleid not passionate, but already the first force approaches with strong mental belief in the knee. If he says there is no disease, then the trust is not even ran to him. Conversely, diseases of other people almost always a question of attitude. If you go there, it ignores one better. That's the theory. To avoid silly sayings and after Igroranztherapie acting so I went to the meeting place "Grandpa". Before that, 20 kilos Concealer quickly felt in the face and with one change in the Tram through half the city down. Hallelujah, I felt closer to my Creator abruptly. Once I saw all in horror. My sister said (almost enthusiastically) that it's otherwise mostly hard to see someone doing that he is ill. That would be with me now is not the case. My dad took me right back and went home. With no silly sayings. Man, I thought, that means it goes with me to the end. A look in the mirror and I understood everything. Snow-white, watery, glassy eyes on the maximum size of a raisin and dark circles to the knees.

The last days I have in a vegetative state spent. I had a high fever, the evening was even higher. I coughed, I did everything hurt, and even the direction of 2 meters bathroom I was so dizzy that I had to lie down quickly. I've never been so sick. Normally, I get a fever. It's horrible!
On Monday, I could not take notes of the two exams and I have just struggled through to finish an essay that I had to give today. The little trip to Uni was an act beyond compare. I was with the top speed "Oma80 +" on the road. The first time I've done so I would not see the tram in the older gentleman next to my seat. He looked fitter than I felt and so I remained seated. Evil: D

A little insight into my sick bed, I had to arrange anything. That looks real nice from actually sooooo: D
The small pink bunny is also true all ready: D
I must now recover properly first time. That was already enough action for today. Unfortunately I am not vorrangekommen with learning. I write in the next few weeks, four exams. But with Rumrotzen cough and you have to do plenty of them.
Forgive so if I sign up only sporadically!







soon in the usual freshness;)
sissy Valerie

0 comments:

Post a Comment