Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Kavya Madhavan Preganant

Wimpernklimpern - Chanel Inimitable Intense - 40 Rouge Noir

Rouge Noir
I had with my Chanel Inimitable Intense Review even hinted that I would be interested in the color 40 Rouge Noir much. When I re-buy some time I have chosen gewag and instead of the normal version in 10 Noir the interesting red-black. First, I'm scared. Because on the black of the Mascarabürschens it already looks very colorful from. On the lashes, the effect is not so dramatic. It seems less harsh than a black and is only really noticeable in certain lighting conditions. At the tram stop in the sunlight Selle my sister asked me once if my mascara would not black. But this was the first and only time that she noticed
But see it for yourself:!



If you look closely you can see the effect . My Hofnung was an intensification of my eye color. That is not really. This is the red component is too low and the end result discreetly. There are eye shadow colors and the AMUs the hammer out much better and clearer. I could still imagine that the ink stands out very well against a very black Smokey Eye. But that would be just a sham and only visible in daylight.

I find it quite nice on days when I hardly wear eye shadow. It looks natural and has won the positive qualities I like about the Intense Inimitable so! But I am a black lashes girls and I will probably remain so forever. Therefore, the next time the classic black edition purchased. But I'm definitely trying the new Sublime de Chanel test ... : D


What says you? Rouge Noir would be something for your lashes
Best wishes and have a nice day;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment