Monday, February 28, 2011

Gay Beat Sydney Toilet

makeup contest with Martha

Taupe for Martha!
happening today right around here: D As early as the third post
Well I wanted to take part in all cases extremely erotic competition from the much more erotic Martha and today is the last chance I am doing something more like Martha and you find so much inspiration! Lovely!
Unfortunately, I had absolutely no light and had to resort to a small lamp. Well Light is everything, and complain of no use! The inclined viewer could possibly think I would have sold out in the topic and not taupe but glitter makeup. I started to make up a normal Taupe amu and it was too bland. And then I just rumgeschmiert wild and a bit of Glitter never hurt known! This is the MAC Reflects Antique Gold Glitter Brilliants . This fits well with taupe. The Taupe AMU can also be seen with a lot of good will: D I've mainly used the greenish-gray clay from the Ombres Perlée range and Taupe Grisé of Chanel. The two Geall myself together well. On the cheeks a touch Bite of Apple at of MAC can be imagined. The lips sheet Plink! l / s, Bubble Lounge l / g and some of the glitter! I glued and false eyelashes. The 05 of Artdeco. But they are stupid. Sun kinky swinging the alteration does not line up properly. You can see it, I say double eyelashes! : D
comes in the light after all the glitter out nice: D
I hope you like it still a bit! I'll go wash myself now and prepare a bit for what is before morning! Good night;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment