Monday, February 21, 2011

Sore Tounge Swollen Gums Sore Throat

five weeks early rising - Week 1

Week 1 - I feel mighty
Yes it so hard, the poor student. Right after my exams I have now in a Type Training. Instead of just once a week I have to get out early every day from the springs. Although this once was very painful, because it just was not used to it, but I was on the other days are very happy that morning I had time herrauszuputzen me. Even more wonderful was that I sometimes, on good days and already had a useful light for photos and you could show my AMUs. Now prevail difficult conditions. I have to get out not only early and free to work hard, no, yes, money somehow must flow in the beauty box office. Therefore, I will go to work after the internship period in each still.
So I have forged the following plan:
I will put together each week for early bird-a look that is fast and frugal Schminkbar morning. The look I will take one week. This has the advantage that I can be half asleep, not creative. I have to dim light (yes, the lamp is nice, but not bright) does not dig in the drawers. All this saves time! Also, I can do something nice together combined kidney from evergreens and often neglected cosmetics! I do not know how easy or difficult to my mind is because I just love to change and only occasionally have to phases in which I always wear the same thing. I'm excited!
And of course I show you my look every week. I will try to describe everything well, so you can reapplication the look with other products!
There are certainly other things, so do not worry, now 5 weeks that I present just looks boring day!
So this is Week 1:

complexion and cheeks















• The small brush Schlecker (from a brush set, no idea what it was exactly), I will the Studio Finish Concealer MAC in NC20 everywhere apply where a bit more opacity not hurt can
• Then I access my favorite Foundation, the Aera Teint Pure by Wear Vichy and the essence 50's Fever Brush on
• comes to shady spots on the face of the now Light Touch Highlighter San Soucis 10 Light Rose in color. Blinded is this again with the brush Schlecker .
• Finally, I dove with a Blushpinsel of Redearth Poudre Universelle Libre the loose in 30 nature of Chanel (I'm from a private screen resolution in the scattering lusigem Tester) gently over the entire face
• For cheeks, I use the Mighty Aphrodite Blush Duo MAC and wear it with a small Blushpinsel of Beauty by Pfeilring on

eyes and eyebrows.
• First, I distribute the Paint Pot MAC Bare Study with the fingers throughout the eyelid to the eyebrow. Bare Study is a shimmering, champagne beige, which compensates for the color of the eyelids and works very well as base.
• In Welcome to Miami Peach comes from Catrice . The pink shimmering light peach I carry on with the 217 brush from MAC .
• In crease I give patina of MAC , a golden light brown. I've taken a small Creasepinsel from a Playboy Brush .
• for highlighting is to Blanc Type of MAC , a very faint light beige, and the 217ner brush from MAC
• The Glam metal liner of the essence in color 01 Got A Date? I prefer a thin, dark brown shimmering eyeliner on the upper lash line.
• comes to the water line of the Chromagraphic Pencil in NC15/NW20 MAC . The light beige balances redness and makes me more alert visually.
• mascara comes with a Pröbchen the Helena Rubinstein Lash Queen Sexy Blacks .
• My eyebrows (Finally back in good shape) I draw very gently to the bright half of the Catrice Eyebrow kit and a brush of Zoeva . is fixed
• the result with the eyebrow angel of Alverde

lips, nails and accessories:















• To care I use the Labello Velvet Rose (all turned out for the photo, which is the week probably not survive: D)
• Otherwise I will Dazzleglass cream from MAC in the color of soft wear Dazzle . This is a light pink with gold glitter
• On the nails is essie Sand of a Beach . I will show you more detail;)
• Small Rosenquarzäpfelchen with golden leaves of I am will adorn my ears.

A very easy look that will look fresh.

like how you look and plan? I hope I get used quickly to the lead up!
a nice Monday;) have

0 comments:

Post a Comment