Monday, February 14, 2011

Dress Shops In Belfst

on the nails ...

O • P • I;
soon I had this crazy desire for dark colleagues. This paint is part of the Burlesque collection. I have not seen the film. I think the "Chrischtl" has held me. In her voice I'm just annoyed. I like the tone and the yodelling not : D
prefer the more I like the paint. The base color is a very dark aubergine. It does not black, despite the darkness. The pink glitter shimmers times, sometimes rölich and copper. Beautifully and accurately in the correct dose. I have seen some of the other coatings from the Burlesque Edition and would like to say to me, too. The name I was also very successful (The Show Must Go On - I'm a Queen Fan oller) but really glows in me only this! I was a bit surprised that the other coatings and to be the popular Katy Perry from the collection seem. I was charmed the Tease-y and I have worn it almost continuously since then!

Now a flood of images because it is so beautiful, yes;)
the same ingredients as always really

1 layer p2! Nail Studio profi total repair base Coat
2 layers O • P • I Tease-y Does It
1 coat Essie good to go!




What do you think of the Tease-y?
Best wishes and a good start to the week;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment