Friday, February 25, 2011

What To Do When Strangled

i just saw a unicorn.





1: Augen'zeug ', which I currently like to use: Artdeco Eyeshadowbase, then Alverde Baked Eyeshadow in Nude Rose, Victoria's Secret Eye Shadow in dadrĂ¼ber gratify and last but not least a' banana 'to the lid with the gold VS-eye shadows and the darker color of the brew p2 Shimmer Eyeshadow in Leather.

2: Thomas Sabo advertising booklet, which I find very successful design of the magazines convince me, however, the products do not: too gaudy for my taste, and childlike.

3: new books. 'Veronika Decides to Die' knows it already, for I have given it get [of course I would have liked me:)] Why did it come to an end and read the book is so terrific light, with many good quotes. Above all, the end is huge. 'The Reader' I've bought myself and I have now started to read. The movie I already knew.

0 comments:

Post a Comment