Sunday, February 20, 2011

Primolut And Breastfeeding

MAC Wonder Woman - Mighty Aphrodite Blush Duo

Mighty Aphrodite
As a small reward for the exam stress I can get me this beautiful Blush Duo in the upcoming Wonder Woman LE from the USA. Since I'm so virtuous reluctant to Peacocky was me and the next LE's sooo not even cut from the stool, I am really pleased with this beautiful Rouge .
I must admit, for just over a week it is now already in my possession. The whole time I was hoping for some sun to really make some nice photos and swatches can. But now I have no hope are more: D range
Slowly it with the gray on gray! Since it is so stupid! Now I have yet bitten the bullet and show it to you in all its not lit glory!

oute I am here now, tough times as a fan the packaging! I find this comic theme well executed! Reminds me of the days when I sat on our roof and floor in the old superhero comics of my Father schmökerte! My sister laughed when she saw the jar, but meant positively: D In simple black packaging I have so much stuff lying around, I am pleased with variety!
is the color for myself, of course, absolute prey scheme! One could argue rightly that I have a lot of similar sounds in my collection. Particularly as regards the larger part pfirsichrosanen. So similar, and not the same - good enough for me! : D Something like the dark tone rotpinken I did not.
I can only say that I like very much! I have already taken more often. If you have a smaller Brush can also be selected been accepted, stress-free both sides separately. Mixed get the peach of a touch more pink. Looks super fresh, and the shimmer is very beautiful.
could at the Swatch finger would think that the small dark part gives bad color. But with the brush, it works beautifully.

I will of course still show you how it looks on your face!
I seem to remember that the release date for the LE of the first March will be. Ludwig Beck, will sell well but starting tomorrow.
Have you already constitute an object of desire from the LE? What interests me is still the Marquis d 'lipstick. If I can get the line in the battle, he is mine!
I wish you a wonderful Sunday;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment