Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tom Et Lola French Movie

Hey Hey Girl!

weekend I listened to most clearly 'The Virgins' . They accompanied me on the train ride to Cologne, on the train ride into town, reading at home, bathing, cleaning up, going for a walk ... The most beautiful moment with them was when I was on the train, wanted to go to dance and the wind whipping my face. It rang me 'Rich Girls' in the ears. The feeling was indescribable

Who does not know the band - they also sing live really good.




A little about the band: The Virgins is the name of an American indie-rock band that was founded in 2005. She is from New York City and was, among other things by their song Rich Girls known.

What songs you will find it on my Ipod from them
  1. Rich Girls
  2. Hey Hey Girl
  3. Fernando Pando
And when I saw this scene, was my wish to go to a concert confirmed. Good bands this year even drive us to Cologne. How about 'Scouting for Girls'? They do a good mood.

still short about this: How do you like these shoes? I wish I ordered. For 50 € more fully good.

0 comments:

Post a Comment