Monday, February 28, 2011

Bzf Manager Rally Trophy Ke Stazeni Zdarma

five weeks early rising - Week 2

week - I feel vintage
Yes the first week is done! It was very stressful and I have come to nothing, but it was also beautiful and instructive. With the look I felt very good! Since I can pat me on the shoulder that I've collected beautiful. Now comes the second week and therefore, the second look. Some parts have stayed the same. I have known but for completeness as well.
complexion and cheeks


• Use the small brush Schlecker (from a brush set, no idea what that was exactly) would I use the Studio Finish Concealer MAC Apply in NC20 wherever there is a bit more coverage can not hurt
• Then I access my favorite Foundation, the Vichy Aera Teint Pure and carry them with the essence 50's Fever Brush on
• At shady spots on the face of the now Light Touch Highlighter San Soucis comes in the color 10 light pink. Blinded is this again with the brush Schlecker .
• Finally, I dove with a Blushpinsel of Redearth Poudre Universelle Libre the loose in 30 nature of Chanel (I'm from a private screen resolution in the scattering lusigem Tester) gently over the entire face
• For cheeks, I use the Mineralize Blush Dainty MAC and wear it with a small Blushpinsel of Beauty by Pfeilring on. In addition to the cheekbones with the same brush is a little highlighting, namely Chez Chez Lamé by MAC.

eyes and eyebrows



• First, I distribute the Paint Pot Vintage Selection of MAC with the fingers across the eyelid to the eyebrow. Vintage Selection is a shimmering, dusky pink peach term.
• In the inner and outer corner of your eye on the moving lid I wear Mink Pink MAC on the Spring Colour Forecast 3 Quad. This is an old rose mauviges. I use the MAC 213 brush .
• In the middle is spotted with his finger a bit Vintage Selecion .
• In crease I give Jungle Moon MAC , also from the Quad. It is a dark, dull purple-tinged brown. I've taken a small Creasepinsel from a Playboy Brush .
• With the unfortunately limited by essence eyeliner in the color 01 In Love I prefer a thin, dark gray glittery eyeliner on the upper lash line.
• comes to the water line of the Chromagraphic Pencil in NC15/NW20 MAC . The light beige balances redness and makes me more alert visually. Have to scan the forgotten.
• mascara comes with a MAC Zoom Lash Pröbchen the
• My eyebrows I draw very gently to the bright half of the Catrice Eyebrow kit and a brush of Zoeva .
• Fixed is the result with the eyebrow angel of Alverde

lips, nails and accessories:
• As a base I use MAC Prep + Prime Lip. I have completely displaced, and therefore it must have a go again!
• In the MAC lipstick may Plink! . It is light pink with shimmer and has a luster finish.
• comes on the nails essie Merino Cool .
• Small Schimmerperlchen of I am will adorn my ears.

And so should look like this morning:
I hope you enjoy the look! There will be read in again this week more!
a nice Monday;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment