Monday, January 31, 2011

Best Shaving Gel For Men

clgn

Yesterday, on Sunday, I was just walking with my dog and the weather gave me some great pictures of the. Spontaneously asked another friend if I still want to come by and the evening was then correctly with two pals funny. I like spontaneous actions.

The week is planned. I'm looking forward to the weekend: Party, dance classes, shopping and good people to see each of the Firm ride.

And I still really want to buy: stylish, sporty and chic Violators ! prefer the "Nike 6.0 for women." I have such a feeling that sneakers come back into fashion ... I see at least more often. What do you think? Does an investment make sense?

Shoes: Chucks - Jeans: Mango - Bag: Mango - Top: H & M - Jacket: Only - Scarf: Room Nine

No special outfit. For just going for a walk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment