Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cervical Mucus When Pregnant Before Period

Cham Pale Swatches

Cham Pale swatches
Chez Chez Lamé and rose Olé Special Reserve Highlight Powder:
Chez Chez Lamé gleams as rose Olé has even better color and overall output. It is because of the bright golden Champangnerfarbe only as a highlight. Rosé Olé other hand, is great as a blush. It shines a little less and is a golden peach pink.

Vintage Selection and Dangerous Cuvée Paint Pot:
I recently Paint Pot Fan! These two I think is great! Vintage Selection is a beige with Pfirsichaltrosa, shimmer and glitter. Dangerous Cuvée is gray with shimmer and glitter. The looks somewhat vermatscht, but that was not me! Someone at the MAC has sloppy filling. (I'm not the only one whose Dangerous Cuvée looks like I do but nothing's the same interpenetration and I straightened him already. D)

Bubble Lounge Lipgelée:
a good thing in my opinion. Solo applied it sparkles and is very metallic. The color I would again call Pfirsichaltrosa. The glitter particles are silver and pink. Not for every day and occasion. I would use it primarily as a concentrate. Spotted on lipstick or mixed with Gloss can achieve beautiful effects. On the pictures you see next to the pure order also combinations with a clear gloss and lipstick Viva Glam Cyndi . Moreover, a blurred image of Bubble Lounge on lip, because that one can see the glittering best: D
is also worth mentioning the amount. A tube Lipgelée (16,50 €) containing 15 ml Dazzleglass A meager 2.4 ml containing costs and 3 € more. Even the normal Lipglass MAC (16,50 €) pose with almost 5.028 ml 10 ml less product.

Soirée Nail Lacquer :
Beautiful metallic paint! If color from gold and silver and this has sent copper strike. In some lighting conditions, means you can even see a little pink can. I will show again as a whole. Although I had it painted already, but then I pretty much cleaned with harsh detergents and now is not so much left D

like what you particularly like? And there are things that you do not respond?
Best wishes and a nice Sunday;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment