Monday, January 3, 2011

How To Beat The Bridge Darksiders

Dr. Hauschka - Facial Care

A seemingly endless tale of woe comes to an end.
I blogged already more than my entire skin care routines, however, was never really satisfied and have bought more new products in hopes of finally found the perfect product to have.

saw about 2 months my skin is never as bad as yet. I sat down and thought which products I was most satisfied in the last few years and when my skin looked the best. So I met with Dr. Hauschka. Highly praised and not eventually used. And I do not even remember why I quit the products nachzukaufen.

So I went and bought a new Cleansing Cream, Clarifying Toner and the face of the oil. Quickly improved my skin but I did not really cope with the oil. It sticks, lubricates and is totally siffig! No, not my case.
So I went back to the pharmacy and gave me advice and finally bought a specimen of the Quince Day Cream - "quince for the center" like me Pharmacist said, laughing. Hauschka can pay the Pröbchen á 5ml. But that's still better than if you buy the normal size for a lot of money and you are annoyed after that a product does not like.

can now say: I am completely happy!

Do you have experience with Dr. Hauschka made? Which brand you can trust?

Until then,

0 comments:

Post a Comment