Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Suggest Names For Fests

[TAG] x 2

[DAY] 1: What's in my cosmetic bag?
I was getaged of the lovely ladies of cosmetics and fashionable and the sweet graces of Fourfairies . I should show what I daily cosmetics in my cosmetics bag or in my toilet bag carrying around with me
Now big confession. I'm only half as much Tussi as one might think: D I'm going a day without Kosmteiktäschchen outside the home! Do you hear even the ominous rumbling music? I think I am a beauty Alien: D reapplication is just not my thing I put make-up before I morgends. Home leave and that's it. This has to stop will you! : D
The only thing that almost always goes with it, the hand cream from Sante, I have here mentioned before, and lip balm. In winter it used to be sooo cold that my lips started to hurt. Then I bought a nursing home fixed, because my course was home. Otherwise, I would take only a little on special occasions. And the things that I used in the look of the day.
would I know, laaaaaaaangweilig!

[TAG] 2: I want you back for good
Emily van der Hell would like to know which product from past or LEs Sortimentsauslistungen I would like to sustain in the beauty market. I'm not the range conversion panic Buyer: D
LEs and still remain an important thing for me right: The company's products together. So I make my choice as follows:
first Eye shadow of Red Earth:
Red Earth, there was some time ago in some Douglas branches. It is an Australian company that had really great eye shadow in the range. Beautiful colors and very nice color output. Sorry they have decided to withdraw itself internationally. I could not yet find out whether at this stage, Red Earth, except in Australia, sold in other countries. The website is namely just gerelaunched. Too bad, anyway. Cleopatra is one of my favorite eye shadow!
second CK Filzliner:
What have I tried out Filzliner. And soo many have failed. I want the liner is not always stored upside down to. I want him to over 10 layers of eye shadow glides felt as good as on bare skin. And he shall Please be really nice black. Since you can now find a Filzliner of all such claims met and what is it? The brand is adopted, together with products from the market. Although already an "CK Beauty" Revival announced, but surely, the products are not the same. Someday I will therefore have to give up my electric edge liquid eyeliner CK groups. But so far he has carried great, and although I had already had eeewig in use.
third MAC Mineralize Blush Superdupernatural:
Mineral Blush This is from the Magic Mirth and Mischief "LE 2009 I love you. it! Generally I think the mineral Monos great. So you can do almost nothing wrong! The pigmentation is very good, the beautiful fine sheen. And in this case is the color just perfect for me. Fits sooo good and I can always look good. Too bad that this was LE Rouge. Should it come back I will definitely have my old consumed and then it will be bought later!
Now I hope that was highly informative and entertaining beyond measure! The DAY of my make-up past is yet;)
It feels getaged who would like (I do accept anonymous tips also like: D)!
A wonderful evening! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment