Sunday, January 30, 2011

English Subtitle Of Da Cor Do Pecado Tv

questions with answer # 2

questions from the current February Vogue

Is it difficult to do something or stop something?
I think it is more difficult to end something. You get used to something and it has to end for various reasons. Then you take it safe and if you start something, you know beforehand still do not miss what you could ...

lies Make life more interesting?
on the film 'The invention of lying ' you can see well, make up what lies in our society. I think that lying does not make life more interesting, but affect our lives.

Where are your friends when you need them?
you must be there. Not in the sense that they want everything and have to leave, so I see them. But in the sense that I know they are there for me and help me.

Why are not the professional image of hero or heroine?
Because every man is a hero or a heroine / will be / was.

Can you promise happiness?
luck occurs suddenly. . Would you expect it, it would not be a 'good luck', but a good promise

What unites us more: speak or be silent?
silent Absolutely. I have met many people yet, not that I do not want this break is unbearable.

Why is it sometimes so many questions, even though you really want to have only one answer?
This 'problem' I know of me. Since long I ask someone something and just want a answer to a question have. I just can rarely be expressed concisely, with whom I met there to the point. And once again I can not answer that question in one sentence ...

Do you think that behind her back is always something going on?
(emphasis on always). Wow. This question is answered very, very difficult. Of course you know that something always happens, but let's be honest: There is still always surprised when something has happened, without having to has noticed something? This might sound strange, but I find the idea of reach (if an idea can ever be unattainable) that at this very moment many millions of people something to happen.

via tumblr

0 comments:

Post a Comment