Saturday, January 22, 2011

How Do You Level Up Quickly In Pokemon Deluge

My band ...

... has released its first album
A few weeks ago I found somewhere on the internet these funny instructions and tried it immediately. As I see it today but smooth that even Emily van der Hell is followed the instructions, and created a great album cover
I like those games. D and yes it works also sooo good! : D
So, I would not deprive you of my!


My instructions are a little bit different. But it works just as well! I have translated from English:
first Go to Wikipedia (this is the English version is better) and click on "random article" read "random article". The title of the article, which appears now is the name of your band. With me was the "Iron Kids"
second Then go to the page quotationspage.com and click on "random quotes". The last four or five words of the last quote on the page are the title of your album. With me was the "control your own destiny ".
third Afterwards, go to Flickr and click" Find "and then" Interesting photos from the last 7 days. "The third picture on the page is your album cover.
fourth Open any graphics program (eg Photoshop or picnik.com if you does not have a program) and tinker up of band names, titles, and your cover image. The best crop the square cover. Especially much fun it is the correct and appropriate font to choose and fit the layout .! make post Participate
5 and Above all, I let you know I want to see it: D
unbelievable how deep symbolism is now in this cover can hineninterpretieren. This is all just pure coincidence;)
Have you already tried that also with me Do you want to analyze and interpret this incredibly deep and cover?
Best wishes and a great Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment