Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Nokia E71 How Can On Secondary Camera

[TAG] My first make-up tests

The bodies in the basement make-up
I'm very sorry, but there again not wearing makeup. I learned on Monday that one of my exam date was brought forward by one week. I write now two in one day. Nice, that I experienced a week earlier. My brain cells happy! Therefore, there is a lot to read. If one divides the one certain to come out some time well: D
I was in fact from the charming Lipglosslady Tine getaged. It's about my dark make-up past. Buhuuu!

When did you to wear make up?
The interest was very early. I always can watch my mom putting on makeup. I have liked to see if she hung up her red lipstick, moved the jaws and the Rouge aufpinselte or put on a remarkable course, the mascara-face and pulled a small black brush through the lashes. Or the great grandmother who was on special occasions a rose-pink pearl lipstick dug out and funny Rosane tinctures on pastel yellow and blue cotton balls and thus circling the face turned around. When I started my makeup to even think I was around the 14th But that I can say no more. I had time to time on-off phases.
What was the reason?
First came the charm, then the need. I just looked like crap without makeup: D My skin was then miserable, and I therefore really ashamed. At some point I aufgehört.Vielleicht that again because I was at a private girls' school. Since no one in the class made up and it was suddenly off the radar. After a change of school, there was the friends, who said: "Hey Valerie, make something out of you but you could look so pretty!" And at that time I have started again.
Have you secretly painted or loose parents, who had nothing against it?
I well remember when I once sat on the edge of the tub when my mom was watching eyebrow plucking. I then asked me if she could pluck the eyebrows. And then she has also done. My mom is a make-aunt, and had previously the best things. My first makeup I got from her birthday. I would say she has supported me more. My father did not care. He had also not mind at all if my mom is full make-up has been.
came Where did your make-up tips: friends, magazines, a la Bravo, girls and co. or try einfch?
First I always watched my mom. I thought that was pretty exciting. So I knew there make-up, powder, eyeliner, mascara, rouge and lipstick. Some of my make-up time was much the same. I knew all of Mama. Eyeliner, mascara. Only much later I started to develop myself. Have experimented eye shadow, used. But magazines have never been a big help. In part, the looks are there simply not acceptable or terrible. I myself have rumprobiert. Today I get my inspiration and love. That was me before does not matter.
been bought your first make-up products, given you or steals from mom?
was quite young When I have my sisters and I stole anything. For example, the valuable gold hoop earrings my mother. And we had then chewed. Gold is a great material, so beautifully soft: D But on her make-up, we have not actually sold out. There were accidents they may have less pleased. For example, I once had her disgustingly expensive Ultima make-up thrown down in the glass bottle. Ooops! : D But that was awkwardness.
The first make-up there was taken exactly from my grandpa. The children went with us always used to Dult or fair, as the means for us so beautifully. There were these kids junk items. And there were make-up kits. The lipsticks you could plug into one another like those colorful erasers or chalk. Front take back ranstecken etc. so long until the front had the desired color. It was crashing term pink, bright red, orange, brown ... A dream. We have painted wild. I still have the special smell of paint in the nose ...
In elementary school I once tried to buy me a lipstick. I remember that. I wanted a red lipstick have. He has me so mad at my mom always fascinated and I wanted to try it again. So I went with my 3 marks in the small drugstore next door. But the money was not. I then told the seller that I wanted to buy a lipstick for my mom and adopted them with the rest. At home I had a guilty conscience and I have really given a good piece of my mom. On ideas to get at that age ... : D was
The first serious cosmetic it from my mom a birthday with my first two bras: D And that was that a brown eyeliner and brown mascara, The Body Shop. Used
I have for my look then .. .
gaaaaanz much opaque powder from Manhattan. This 2in1 stuff. Liquid Foundation came later. did this I tried my pimple cover up. What helped me here a concealer from the dime store. The saleswoman at the counter said unnecessarily, "Des is fei kei Lippensift!" Jahaaa I know. 'm Not stupid. And actually you'd had to watch myself that I had something of the necessary: D This is always a black liquid eyeliner and mascara. My eyeliner was above 1A. I've got a remarkable perfection down to the day. Gaps, mistakes and inequalities have me very disturbed. On the lips Perlmuttlabello I in class sometimes unconsciously sooo often followed suit, the color just on the lips it looked like the pin. Later, I liked a particular lipstick Chicogo you. That is to say yes now Rimmel - I'm getting old! (Waaaas Raider Twix hot now: D) Otherwise, I have taken much gloss. Lipstick rare. And I had a bad nail polish phase. My nails were painted and now forever. Preferably with very transparent, colorful glitter paints the U.S. smelling of sweets. Incredibly innovative! All the girls have envied me (maybe): D We were on vacation in Florida and there was this set of seven Glitter paint with smell. Monday-Sunday! And they smelled really sweet and extremely intrusive artificial.
And saw the look of the time (either with your original photo or nachgeschminkt) ...
I actually have a photo of my then AMU. The complete image was lost because I was playing because of this color cut down only the eye of a scan. Therefore, the image quality freshe - 1 A processed with Paint: D What I wanted to do with it? My own stamps or what? No idea! But you see my eyeliner, which I really was for years, and seek a little too well plucked eyebrows.





What were your tools?
My fingers! I have never used anything else! And I was pretty good at keeping me aufzurüschen with your fingers. Hardly used a few more years brush, that's forgotten everything: D
Have you made up for the school other than at night?
I'm only really considered very late. It was not until late 17th Previously this was a long off-periods. I am therefore again only entered. It took some time to myself at night dressed properly habe.In high school but soon I was the one to which all said, "Wow," I "in me can not even imagine, but you might red lipstick!" So I was already in the morning fresh styled: D
What was your most embarrassing make-up no-go?
I have tried briefly to a light blue phase. Because of this I still have a slight phobia Light blue: D Did not last long, however. I realized pretty quickly that I did not like me. But girls wore light blue. Everywhere. Eyes, nails, clothes, hair clips! At worst, it looked to my eyes from. Add to my green eyes that did not fit somehow. That was pretty much at the beginning, before the first off-stage: D
What product did you use most, and if you had been taken away never to?
The complexion optimization! So the great Manhattan 2in1! I found the time dufte total. Some time ago I tested it once again and would have thrown it best on the wall: D

all Could have been worse, right?
I wish you a pleasant evening and am now calling my brain. Should sometimes what that lazy pig! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment