Saturday, January 29, 2011

Wheel For Suzuki Swift

The Only Exception



Long not reported, I know. But after the Firm weekend I had to do a lot. I am taking a lot of easy and there is the time to upload photos away and write blogs often. My

Weekend was / is very good. Thank you to my best Christina. With her it was wonderful. The night and the next day shopping trip with a visit to Starbucks and Zara-Sale and dancing after the weekend just rounded off perfectly .


perfect. A word that scares me since Thursday. I was in the movie 'Black Swan ' and who knows the end, knows what I mean. I found the film just amazing and awesome. A few scenes were really scary and hard, but as the movie plays on a really high level and the camera, and Natalie Portman were just simply awesome, I can recommend the film to anyone who can endure harder. Goes in, it's worth it! - Maybe I will buy it on DVD.

dance Otherwise, we are currently in our dance classes hip hop / street jazz and modern extension, was Burlesque . Wow, the dancing is wonderful. I'm really tired and got it. Swinging your hips, ladies!


New York 3 €

Zara 17 €

And all a good weekend. I'm writing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment