Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Free Phat Azz Brizilon

From Klatschmohnwiese sunglasses and Blümchenhotpants



In the current February Glamour I was really impressed with the "Get the Look" pages - especially from the 4.Outfit with the sweet corn poppy meadow sunglasses from H & M (I call it anyway). Has anyone seen these glasses in a store? In the online shop to find it yet, unfortunately ... Someone knows more? see





I
Since the Outftis for spring / summer, I miss the warm periods . I can still remember how severely I was looking forward to the autumn / winter fashion - in this Time to pack again in the kuschligwarmen scarves knitted Norwegian sweaters and Fakefellboots. But now I'm ready for the summer. I miss him dolle Sun All the bright colors, airy Blüschen, flowery skirts and pants and bright nail polish. Just walk out the door without attracting thousands jackets - but hello?? There is only January ! wait a bit I have to have - although I once again seen a thousand new fancy stuff in the world of online shops that I will order it for me necessarily - but I prefer only one flower-hot-pants and a corn poppy meadow sun glasses on in this weather? ! trust should be the time ... ;)




And then there is still the fancy new Super Saver Shipping on Topshop, which I received today in Facebook ... Oh no, I'm already poor, even though the summer has not even begun! get




effects from Lea an 'Award' for my blog - thanks for that. I will also give him more to Girly , kleinetanzfee and mel en mode .

0 comments:

Post a Comment