Monday, January 17, 2011

Labelled Parts Of A Ship

Chanel Amu

AMU with Ombres De Chanel Perlée
Best wishes and have a nice day I . Finally managed to photograph one AMU with this fantastic range I have tried to capture the intense glow, which I succeeded only in part: D
My eyes were now waking up very tired and heavy and somehow wanted the Kajal holding it. Well I think you can see quite good as the eyeshadow so make use of.
By the way see there much eyebrows that grow so should I then leave them in shape. I have always wanted to try again. At the moment it is still not bad, but not beautiful! I hope I stay strong!
The colors of the palette I have numbered . This is easier for the Amu-description. used


I have:
• MAC Bare Study Paint Pot (entire lid to brow) ;
• Chanel Ombres De Chanel Palette Perlée :
- No.2 (In the interior angle of the movable lid and inner Liddrittel)
- No.4 (residual movable lid)
- No .5 (crease blinded to the top and bottom lashes)
MAC Feline Kohl Power Eye Pencil (on the waterline and upper lash line)
• Eye Brow Pencil Artdeco 3
• any Mascarapröbchen
I have read often that both the durability and the Order of the Shadow problems. I can not confirm this. They already have a special texure, to which one must get used in some cases only. I use a soft brush and rub over the surface without pressure. So it goes with me most. When I tried to pressure, the eye shadow seemed to compress more. That's probably because of this almost creamy Texture. They have held very well for me. In Paint Pot and San Soucis Base.
I think everyone needs to see for themselves the best way. But if it does not work so well with you, try it once with a soft, fluffy brush or with the included applicator. And then move was more about the surface or scrape press not.

I hope Amu like it and wish a good start into the new week;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment