Friday, January 21, 2011

Frankenstein Mary Shelley Quotes Victor

spring look

Meet Karl!
Yesterday morning it was so bright in the room that I thought for a moment kuzen the spring there. No, it was only the snow of the reflected light. AAAAH! Where can I complain about that! Is it common, because you get a nice little taste to spring and then again today, still, the sun Winter.Naja spitzelt around the corner and my mood is improving by the minute!

the weekend, when it was so nice sunny, I was immediately grabbed the Farbwut and I was fresh as spring makeup. Inspiration for this was a new neckerchief and Karl. The two I have picked up at H & M. Just the right time, just because Karl wanted to sign at that moment out of sheer desperation for a deal as a show beetles RTL. I think we all know where he had landed there;)
I have dispelled his fears for the future and take him to me Taken home. Here he must crawl happy and accompany me dangling from time to time at breast height around my neck.






















addition to facial gymnastics and horror eyebrows, there are the following view:
eyes
• San Soucis Eyeshadow Base
• Chanel Ombres De Chanel Palette Perlée (LE) :
- No.1 (In the interior angle of the movable lid and inner Liddrittel)
- No.4 (residual movable lid)
- No.5 ( crease blinded to the top and bottom lashes)
• Chanel Ombre Unique
12 Tatou e / s (matte black in the outer Liddrittel) (dc)
MAC Feline Kohl Power Eye Pencil (on the water line) (LE)
• Artdeco Eye Brow Pencil 3
• any Mascarapröbchen
cheeks
• MAC Blush Ombre Ripe Peach (the darkest color) (LE)
lips
• Chanel Rouge Allure 187 Génial (LE)
• Dare to Wear MAC Lipglass So Bad (LE) (spotted only in the middle of lip)


First, why did not I the beetle I absolutely Karl wanted to call. On that day, but I met my father and asked him: "Dad, why is my beetle Karl"
dad starts to sing: "Charles the beetle was not asked ..."
Aha, and it fell like scales from my eyes!
And if you'd like to also like to know why the beetles Karl is, then stop here look!
I hope you like it and want a nice Friday;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment