Monday, January 10, 2011

What To Wear To A Brown Interview

small AMu zwischendurch

Dangerous Cuvée
I have a very simple with the AMU Dangerous Cuvée Paint Pot from the Cham Pale LE of MAC was made up. In addition I've only used Dangerous Cuvée, a black eye shadow with fine glitter and a bright highlighter. Hey presto, there you have an easy Smokey Eye, by the Glitter still has the whistle.

I first Paint the pot lid on the whole given, then worked with the other eye shadow, and finally in the last amount of Lidmitte Dangerous Cuvée spotted. Therefore, there is also the most intense glitter.

used exactly I:
• MAC Shroom e / s (as a highlight, inner corner of eye)
• MAC Dangerous Cuvée Paint Pot (entire movable lid and a little wiped in the crease, lower lashline)
• Chanel Black Star Ombre Essentielle e / s (outer corner of eye, eyelid crease)
MAC Feline Kohl Power Eye Pencil
(on the waterline and upper lash line) • Eye Brow Pencil Artdeco 3 • any Mascarapröbchen
I hope you like it a bit and wish you a good start into the new week!
I have now totally exciting Unis Achen machen.Woohoo! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment