Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Full Board - What Does It Mean?

on the nails ...

MAC - Soirée
I like the glitter paints from MAC. This is similar in texture and finish the Bad Fairy, which is also referred to as "frost". Soirée is hiding something and was a duochrome effect also waived. However, he is very pretty. Between this fashionable color, it looks very classy and not only cheap sparkling.
particularly laudable, I also think that it is possible to freeze lakes of MAC easily removed. Without tattered cotton pad and ultra-resistant glitter particles.
Regarding the durability, I was initially worried because the first few days he was not very long due to the nail. I had no need for a base coat, because I did not expect at this bright color with nail discoloration. Laziness pays off, because the second try with a base coat, he was great. Stuff there: D

1 layer p2 benefited Nail Studio total repair base Coat
2 layers MAC Soirée
1 layer Essie good to go!


Unfortunately the nail on the middle finger like a tragic accident victim. Sniff! But I know he would have wanted the others are painted on;)


Have you also bought the paints? As You Like Soirée? I)



0 comments:

Post a Comment