Saturday, January 15, 2011

Jaw Swollen And Saw After Dentist

Chanel Spring Look 2011 - Ombres De Chanel Perlée swatches

Ombres De Chanel Perlée


you I did swatches of the beautiful eye shadow palette from the Chanel spring look. (To be quite large if you click on it) First of all this was not even on my "shopping list". But as I splashed my Muller in confidence in the tester, it was all over me. The eye shadows have a very unique, freaky texture. If you reinpatscht with your fingers and rubbing each other then you have a damp feeling smooth. Awesome!
The colors themselves have great reflexes completely. One can not capture with the camera so good! The greenish gray, for example, a beautiful rose-pink Pearl. Overall, I like the colors very well. Only the white, I would not have to have it. But well, I've been using it, so it's not! : D follow

AMUs be! I am looking forward to what you conjure up so that everything can!







way, I am successfully passed to the new in-Nail Polish "Black Pearl"! I do not like striped metallic look Polish! : D
Have you bought anything from the look?
Best wishes;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment